Next week, Parallel 6 will make its way to Boston to exhibit at Dpharm, a TED-style event that showcases innovation and some of the leading practitioners in Pharma. Parallel 6 president, founder and CTO David Turner was chosen as one of five companies to participate in Dpharm idol. A panel of industry judges will ask questions and challenge the Dpharm idol presenters to explain how their technologies and services are innovating clinical development. The criteria that the judges consider includes:
- How real is the technology/service?
- Is it something pushing the edge to advance our industry?
- Is it patient centric?
- How innovative is the technology?
- What is the ease of use and accessibility?
- How wide spread would the technology be?
- Does it identify a new customer?
- Is there cooperation within the industry for implementation?
One presenter will be chosen and take the title as the most disruptive company. Dpharm idol will take place on September 10 at 5 p.m EST. Stay connected during the event and participate in the conversation by following us on Twitter @ClinicalReach for live tweets during Dpharm idol.
For event attendees that would like to learn more about Clinical 6™, we will be exhibiting the Clinical 6™ platform on September 10-11 at booth 23. Can’t wait until next week? Schedule a demo with us today.