We’re Growing Quickly…
Further your career with Parallel6
Join Parallel6 & help shape the future of clinical trials
We are on the lookout for energetic self-starters who are smart, talented and have a passion for business and technology.
We offer a fast paced and challenging environment along with a great amount of autonomy to innovate and continue to learn.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and you consistently deliver results, you’ve found the right company.
We have an array of teams & roles!
The button below will lead you to the application page.
View All Positions
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Web Applications Developer with demonstrated programming experience and a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a programmer who takes pride in developing outstanding software and is constantly looking to improve the quality of his/her work.
Contribute to new and existing client projects and enable ongoing product innovation. Responsibilities include: working as part of the Parallel6 Platform product development team across multiple client projects, owning portions of product enhancements as part of a broader product roadmap, mentoring other developers and contributing towards new technical innovations. The ideal candidate is analytical, highly organized, and self-motivated with a proven track record in delivering web technologies. Beyond strong technical skills, we are looking for someone with strong conceptual and information architecture skills who is comfortable working in both paired programming assignments and as part of team.
- Solid working knowledge of the Ruby language and the Rails framework is a must
- Understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns and how they apply to Ruby
- Solid understanding of SQL and data modeling for scalability and performance
- Experience creating RESTful APIs for integration with mobile apps and web sites
- Commitment to writing quality code through TDD – RSpec, Capybara, Phantom.JS
- Proficiency with Git as a source code management tool
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with an Agile-based work tracking system such as Atlassian Jira, Assembla, or Rally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Desire to learn new technology and use that knowledge in producing world-class mobile apps
- Experience designing web-based user interfaces
- Solid understanding of one or more NOSQL databases – MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
- Knowledge of AWS, iOS SDK, Android SDK
BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Local candidates preferred. Parallel6, Inc. is an EOE.